Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Automation for Jira - add participants based on list item

Hi,

We've got a public service desk for online customers. All questions are handled by a support employee but I would like to automatically add the manager of the concerned store as a participant in the issue. This way they always know what's going on.

In the ticket it's possible to choose which store the customer has been to via a dropdown (customfield_10283) with set values. The usernames of the managers are exactly the same as the options in this dropdown field.

I'm using the json object below. There are no error messages, just a "succes"-log but there are no users added to the Request Participants. Could anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you for your time!

Knipsel.PNG("Aanvraag deelnemers" is dutch for "Request Participants", using the English term was giving an error.)

1 answer

Hi,

I am trying to do the same.

I would like to add approver as requested participant but every custom field smart value wont added it

Hope some one will see our cry and help us out :D

Best Regards,
Nenad

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you