Automation Issue created not triggering (anymore)

Robbert Vermeulen November 25, 2020

I have an automation rule set for creating a description and 3 subtasks when an issue is created. It worked completely fine before, but for some reason it does not trigger anymore when I create an issue.

Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 16.07.31.png

As you can see in the logs, it triggered before, but now it does not anymore. I also removed the rule and created a rule with the same conditions, but still does not trigger.

Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 16.05.41.png

I am an administrator by the way, so should have the permissions.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 26, 2020

Hi @Robbert Vermeulen @Paul Krueger @[deleted] ,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

We experience an outage yesterday along with a number of other services. Automation has recovered and is running as normal. 

Sorry for any disruptions or inconvenience this has caused. Please let me know if you're still experience issues.

Kind regards,

John

3 votes
Paul Krueger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2020

I think Automation is broken right now. I've opened a support case. Automation hasn't worked for us in over 90 minutes.

Robbert Vermeulen November 25, 2020

Thanks, I was scratching my head for an hour.

Paul Krueger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2020
Like # people like this
1 vote
Deleted user November 25, 2020

same issue with me, suddenly all of my automations not working, i've tried manual trigger and it doesn't work, is there any maintenance in jira?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events