Automating Jira calendar to Outlook

Deleted user November 17, 2011

I'm using Jira version 4.4

I can manually export a calendar created with the Jira plugin from Jira to Outlook.

Is there a way to automatically export / sync from a Jira Calendar into a shared Outlook calendar?

This is so other Outlook users can see calendar results without logiing into Jira.

9 answers

3 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 19, 2012

A way I can think of doing this is through Confluence team calendars. Create a JIRA calendar form Team Calendars and then you can share that calendar with your team (ics feed). Although, you might need to login to JIRA if you have it setup that way.

1 vote
Chad Wight February 21, 2016

I believe this was implemented through this tracking issue, and this release of Team Calendars

Keeper September 12, 2019

This has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's for Confluence not for Jira. Better not comment anything if you don't know something.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Chad Wight December 10, 2014

Is there a path here to JIRA integration (realizing team calendar ical subscriptions isn't roadmapped)?

Any way to bypass team calendars?

How about if I give you $10?

0 votes
Sebastian Wolter July 10, 2014

Thx. We are already using Team Calendars but w/o any issues so far.

But we need to subscribe to Jira due dates with our external calendards, so with iCal.

0 votes
Leslie Coleman July 10, 2014

Just a gentle warning. Enabling Confluence Team Calendars caused us some performance issues. We were ultimately able to solve; but just a heads up if you begin to experience the same.

0 votes
Sebastian Wolter July 10, 2014

Still not possible? Too sad...

0 votes
Chad Wight June 22, 2014

Has this been roadmapped? Not having the ability to subscribe to calendar through JIRA or Conf Team Calendar JIRA event integrations is prohibitive, and somewhat frustrating! Thank you

0 votes
Ryan October 22, 2013

This doesn't work, as team calendars doesn't support Jira for sharing calendars.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events