Automatically move within board

Abraham_Georges October 2, 2017

Skärmavbild 2017-10-02 kl. 18.50.15.png

Is it possible to move items automatically after a certain time within a board section? See attached image.

I sell software and some companies want invoices and I have to handle it manually. Now, I want for example after a certain time, in certain places that it will automatically move the issue to another group automatically, is that possible?

For example I would like to move issues that are in Payment Made after 1 week into the Awaiting Yearly Renewal.

Also wondering if it is possible to setup so that clients will get emails sent to them as a reminder? For example if they have been in the section Awaiting Yearly Reminder, that they will get an email with information after X amount of time.

Sorry about multiple questions.

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2017
Abraham_Georges October 5, 2017

Thanks Boris.

I went with the Automation Lite that has 300 automation per month since I wont need that many per month, if so I will upgrade.

Lets see what I can create with it.

Abraham_Georges October 5, 2017

Boris, so I am quickly looking through the documentation and I am unable to find how to do following.

Once an issue is set to certain status, I want to automatically move it to another status after a certain period of time.

Say after 1 week move it to this, or after 9 months and also send an email or something.

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2017

Set your JQL to be "updated > 270d" or something like that

Suggest an answer