Autocreate Sub-tasks with dependencies when I create an issue

MarcoC October 21, 2012

I'm using "Create on Transition" Plugin for autocreate 3 subtasks when I create an Issue.

Is it possible also set automatically the dipendencies? I would like that the 3 subtasks that I have autocreate, became subsequent.

Regards

Marco

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2012

I understand now, thanks for the clarification. It is an interesting use case. The answer is NO, the Create on Transition Plugin for JIRA will not do that currently. Please open an issue on that. I don't know of any other simple ways to do this.

MarcoC January 6, 2013

Thank you!

Marco

0 votes
MarcoC October 21, 2012

I'm using "Create on Transition" Plugin that it allow me to autocreate 3 subtask of an issue, when I create a new issue.

Now I would like to set the 3 subtask blocking between them.

Example:

I create a new issue "ABC".

It autocreate 3 subtask of the issue "ABC": "DEF" "GHI" "JKL"

Now I want to auto-set that "DEF" blocks "GHI" and "GHI" blocks "JKL".

Is it possible?

At the end, I would that when I'm usign GreenHopper Agile with Scrum, when I drag and drop a sub-task in a new status, it manteinances te dipendencies with the blocking subtask

Example:

When I drag and drop the subtask "DEF" in a status, I would like that I can't drag and drop subtask "GHI" in the "in progress" status, untill the "DEF" isn't resolve.

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2012

I don't understand your question.

that I have autocreate, became subsequent.

Suggest an answer