Auto transition up on assign me

Mohamed El Taweel April 19, 2018

Hi

If it is doable, how can we auto transition issue when a user assign issue to himself from "OPEN" status to "Under Review" status?

Thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
Adrián Plaza [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2018

Hi @Mohamed El Taweel,

You can use Script Runner App to create a listener to check the issue and if the condition is true do automatically the transition.

You can check this: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/listeners.html#_custom_listeners

Cheers,

Adrián.

Deleted user April 19, 2018

Thanks @Adrián Plaza [DEISER],

I have learnt something new today. :) 

Adrián Plaza [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2018

Your welcome @[deleted] :)

0 votes
Deleted user April 19, 2018

Hi @Mohamed El Taweel,

I am not sure if this is possible at this time, referencing a similar question. If the User were to transition the issue a post-function could be set up to assign the issue to themselves, however you require the process to be swapped.

You may want to put in a feature request on Atlassian's JIRA. I'm not sure if there is a plugin that can give you this functionality. 

Suggest an answer