It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Auto Refresh of Rapid Board

Is there any way to setup a Auto Refresh of the Rapid Board? My users would really like auto refresh of most pages, but the Rapid Board is the most important.

5 answers

1 accepted

There is no option to do this in onDemand.

In the downloaded version, you could have done this with a Javascript in the announcement banner. I am never in favor of auto refresh though!

Do you happen to have the javascript that needs to be added to the announcement banner?

I have a similar question. If I'm watching my rapid board (plan view) and someone enters a story point value from a different computer, my client never shows it unless I refresh my page. Rather than request an auto-refresh feature, I'm a little surprised that this isn't being done using a technology like AJAX to update it on the fly.

1 vote
vkharisma Atlassian Team Jan 11, 2013

You may want to vote this GH feature request:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-6994

Depending on your browser you could download a plugin to refresh the page, this could be useful in a wallboard.

You can use the tab auto-refresh plug-in in your browser.

This is not working @ work with the cloud version of jira

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

308 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you