Auto Added Participants

Deleted user July 17, 2017

Hello all - 

We use JIRA for our ticketing system and I have suddenly become in charge of this. We have a user we need to remove from being auto added as a participant.

How can I go about removing this user?

Sorry If I am not providing enough information. I can provide more if needed. 

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2017

Hi!

Are you getting automatically added as a request participant or as a watcher?

Deleted user July 18, 2017

Auto added as a watcher. 

Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2017

Look at your profile, maybe you have the autowatch setting enabled.

Disabling it should work

well i have to remove a user who is no longer with the company. our former Sys admin is auto added to all of the tickets and we need to remove him.

Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2017

Ok, maybe there's a workflow post function that is adding users inside a certain role.

can you take a look to that?

where in the workflow would I look?

ahh i see it now... looks like he has an inline script there making those changes now. 

Thank you for all of your help

Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2017

great!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events