Attachments: Failed to load retry (on demand / hosted...

chandrajsekhar jittim December 15, 2019

Hi Jira,

I have the same issue. I changed the attachment size to 2GB in settings. still, it is showing the same error "Failed to load retry". Here I am attaching the console log screenshot. please help.

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 1.05.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-16 at 1.05.48 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 17, 2019

Hello @chandrajsekhar jittim

Thank you for reaching out. Sorry to hear you are facing this problem.

The error you are facing (403 forbidden) is usually caused when you don't have the proper permissions to add attachments to the issue. That being said, please follow the steps below to properly troubleshoot the problem:

1 - Logged as a project administrator, navigate to the project "Bugs" > Project Settings > Permissions

2 - Using the permission helper, check if your user is added with the permission "Create attachments"

3 - Logged as a site-admin, navigate to Jira Settings > System > Attachments 

4 - Check if the attachment you are trying to add is not larger than the size allowed for your site

If the steps above didn't help, could you please let us know exactly how you are adding the attachments? are you copying and pasting them or using any other methods?

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Suggest an answer