Attaching Google Docs to Issue Not Working

Ashish Bhutiani October 8, 2012

On my OnDemand instance, when I create an issue I see the link to Attach a Google Doc. I click on that and see my docs, but when I select them and click attach, nothing happens and nothing is attached to the task. Anything to look at?

1 answer

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2012

Hi Ashish,

This sounds like an issue for Atlassian Support, but first I would suggest that you try the issue with a different browser and play around wiht it a little to see what works, (if anything), so that you can give the support team the clearest information so that they can investigate this issue for you. You can contact support through our Support JIRA, found at: https://support.atlassian.com

At this stage we don't have an SSO solution across all of our different systems, so I'm sorry to say that if you don't have an account in our JIRA then you will need to create one rather than just logging in with your My Atlassian credentials, but once you have created an account you will be able to report this problem and one of our OnDemand engineers will investigate and fix this issue for you.

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer