Atlassian Tools licensing

I want to migrate my Atlassian tools instances from one region to another region.

If I fire up new Atlassian tools instance from snapshot of current Atlassian tools instance and terminate the original tools instance, is license going to work just fine or I have to do extra work for it?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

If it is from the snapshot, the licenses should be good to go. If you are migrating servers by performing a new install, you will need to apply the license on the new install.

As per licensing terms, you are allowed one production install per license, and can generate developer licenses for staging and other environments.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

688 views 6 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you