Atlassian Support - Does it exist?

Christos Christodoulou October 27, 2017

Hi there -

I have been trying to get support for Jira/FishEye (server installation) and i got nothing so far. I'm paying maintenance support every year, which I though there should be some dedicated support? 

So far, I tried to get support starting from my Atlassian account, and I lways get redirected to the community. I have asked my questions there, with one answer and never a follow up.

I have also submitted questions within FishEye but never got an answer back.

It has been a terrible experience.

No phone number anywhere either.

Does Atlassian Support exist? What's going on?

1 answer

1 vote
Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2017

You can create your Atlassian Support tickets over here.

You must first log in to your Atlassian account though. 

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2017

How many licenses do you have? If you are being redirected to Atlassian Community I assume you are on a 10 user license. Atlassian changed their support policy a couple of months ago, We’re updating our support offering for server starter (10-user) licenses.

You should also checkout Some reasons, why you don't get an answer - and how to avoid them to make sure you include enough information. Atlassian has a small support team that is monitoring the community, but most of us on here are customers/partners.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2017

Bother, can't +1 comments!

Christos Christodoulou October 30, 2017

@Mikael Sandberg - Yes, it is the 10 user license. I was not aware of such change. It would have been helpful if this information was available when renewing the support or within the application. It is a significant policy update. 

Suggest an answer