Atlassian OnDemand + Service Desk

Hi there, I am currently a customer of Atlassian OnDemand, and my company is looking at adding on your Service Desk module to our JIRA installation so we can create a help desk for our internal IT department. My question is, is there a way to apply the Service Desk module to JUST a project I created in JIRA vs having it apply to all of JIRA instances? We use JIRA for bug tracking for our company product(s) but would NOT want the Service Desk Module applied to these projects. Can this be done?

Thanks, Kris

PS - Any way to link this account to my company's OnDemand account? I thought it would when I signed up but it did not. Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Kris,

The first part of configuring Servicedesk is selecting the project on which you want to apply Service Desk. By default Service Desk is only linked to one project.

Hope this answers your question?!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,755 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot