Atlassian OnDemand Jira for students

Tobias Brennecke May 18, 2013

Hi,

does the student licence only apply to the dowload version or also to the OnDemand services?

Neither the FAQ at http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#licensing-6 nor the form mentions anything in this direction.

I'm a computer science student who has to work on a scrum project for 2,5 months for university with 4 other students and Jira is simply the best solution available :)

3 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2013

Hi Tobias,

In the link you sent, that comment links directly to the page for details on the classroom license, if you check that out you can see the text in red that explains this is not available with OnDemand.

Thanks,

-dave

0 votes
Dan Tatara June 5, 2020

Hello,

Is there any possibility to get a free Jira Software as a student for the cloud service? I'm studying at Graz University of Technology in Austria and they do not offer any educational licensing for additional software that nternational students require for their tasks.

Classroom Cloud subscription I study computer science and need cloud for my  essay have

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2013
I my opinion the OnDemand service costs 10 $/month (1-10) users.
OmarA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2013

What about you contact sales@atlassian.com regarding this, perhaps they might have a good solution for you :)