It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Atlassian JIRA Connector REOPENS tickets when I STOP progress and LOG time.

Mike [Idea Bubble] Oct 31, 2013

Love the atlassian plugin for PHPSTORM .. however when I STOP progress on a ticket and both log time and RESOLVE ticket I go to JIRA on the web client and the ticket is REOPENED??

Would love some help here as the team are having to go to web client to manually resolve reopened ticket! :)

Tech details are :

<center>The Atlassian Connector for IntelliJ IDEA<center>Version 3.0.12 Copyright (c) Atlassian 2008-2013</center></center>

3 answers

0 votes
Mike [Idea Bubble] Dec 04, 2013

An update to this, we are still getting this behaviour and further to this when we resolve and ticket it resolves and then reopens the ticket!

Any fix coming soon for this?

0 votes
Mike [Idea Bubble] Dec 04, 2013

An update to this, we are still getting this behaviour and further to this when we resolve a ticket within PHPSTORM using the Atlassian Connector PLUGIN it resolves and then reopens the ticket!

Any fix coming soon for this?

0 votes
Mike [Idea Bubble] Jul 06, 2015

Would love an update to this if there is one?

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Introducing subtasks for breaking down work in next-gen projects

Teams break work down in order to help simplify complex tasks. This is often done iteratively, with tasks being broken down into smaller tasks and so on until the work is accurately captured in well-...

6,237 views 22 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you