Atlassian Development Kit: Update Jira

GeraldAT January 15, 2013

Hi,

I want to develop a plugin for our Jira installation and do some configuration tests. On production we're running Jira 5.2.

I downloaded the Atlassian SDK (4.1.2) and installed it according to the documation. I started Jira using

atlas-run-standalone --product Jira  --jvmargs "-Datlassian.mail.senddisabled=false -Datlassian.mail.fetchdisabled=false -DallowGoogleTracking=false"

The running Jira version then was 5.0 ((v5.0#713-sha1:aec58e2))

Then I tried to run it with

atlas-run-standalone --product Jira  --version 5.2.4 --jvmargs "-Datlassian.mail.senddisabled=false -Datlassian.mail.fetchdisabled=false -DallowGoogleTracking=false"

I saw in the logs that the war file was downloaded and copied to amps-standalone\target\jira\jira-original-war. The jira.war seems to be correct as well. But the running Jira version is still 5.0.

How can I clear any webapp caches or force the SDK to run 5.2.4?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2013

Try atlas-clean - that will clean out the whole lot and start again (you may want to back up your data first though...)

Suggest an answer