Atlassian Cloud User Audit

no_longer_in_sudoers_file
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2015

I can see an audit report for Jira, and that's got a ton of detail. But most of the events describe Atlassian Cloud users, so the Audit Log event author is "Jira".

Is there a simple way to generate a report of Atlassian Cloud users, their groups, their creation dates, their creators, etc?

Or a report of user-permission events - group add/change/remove events, user add/change/remove events?

How do Atlassian Cloud admins audit end-user permissions?

4 answers

0 votes
Raul MrAddon June 25, 2019

The same big bug security issue is happening in Jira Server 7.13.

The trace of the change of user Management sometimes is done by "JIRA" user.

0 votes
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2015

We have an improvement request for the audit log: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-57

Feel free to vote on it and add any comments/use cases you might have.

David Sloane July 10, 2015

Thanks Jason. That's a good start! Whether or not there's an audit log with named users (and there should be!), I would still love to have some point-in-time reporting capability, and I don't think it exists.

0 votes
David Sloane June 12, 2015

Thanks Sam!

0 votes
no_longer_in_sudoers_file
Atlassian Team
June 12, 2015

(Note: The above question was posted on behalf of a user who reported issues with our spam list. I'm still trying to find the root cause of the problem, but as always work to help the customer first). --Sam

Suggest an answer