Atlas CRM through JIRA mobile app

Tina Scott March 27, 2018

Is it possible to access our Atlas CRM through the JIRA mobile phone app?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2018

Hi Tina,

That's a great question. I don't know what the status is for add-ons in the mobile app. I'm going to see if I can find an answer to your question.

Thank you,
Maarten

Tina Scott March 28, 2018

That would be wonderful! Thank you, Maarten.

Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2018

The current situation is that apps such as Atlas CRM are not available in the Jira mobile app. I didn't get a reply from Atlassian yet, but I don't think that this will change anytime soon.

What would be the most important reason for you to use Atlas CRM on your mobile device? I'm interested because we might be looking into possibilities to go mobile sooner or later.

If you'd rather continue the conversation in private, feel free to contact us through our service desk.

I have a few coworkers who travel a lot for business and visit with our clients.  They use the JIRA mobile app while on these business trips and stated that having access to our Atlas CRM customer contact information on their mobile phone would be incredibly helpful.

Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2018

That definitely makes sense. Do your coworkers use tablets or are they using smartphones?

Our boss has a tablet, so he can access Atlas CRM that way.  The rest use smartphones.

Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2018

Thank you very much for the information. The reason I asked is that when apps such as Atlas CRM are available on the Jira mobile app, they will not be optimized for small screens.

You would be able to access customer information on a tablet without issues. But smartphones screens are so much smaller that a lot of the views will not fit.

A mobile-friendly UI is not something we are currently working on. But we are working on some big changes that will make this possible for us in the future.

So to answer your question: No, Atlas CRM is not accessible through the Jira mobile app. The Jira mobile app will first have to support apps such as Atlas CRM. Once this support is available, we will have to make sure that everything works on devices with small screens.

It looks like you're not the first person who's asked, I just found an issue in our internal Jira. I've added a link to this thread to the issue, so we can use this information once we are ready to work on a mobile experience.

Thank you very much for your quick reply, I really appreciate it!

Matt October 11, 2018

Bumping to see if we have a timeline set for this feature yet, or if it's even in the pipeline.

Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2018

Hi Matt, we recently asked Atlassian about support for Marketplace apps in the mobile Jira/Confluence app. Unfortunately there was nothing they could share with us.

As long as Atlassian doesn't make it possible for Marketplace apps to integrate with their mobile apps, there's nothing we can do.

Matt October 15, 2018

Hrm, shame they haven't prioritised this for competitive advantage and scalability. All the same, thanks for the update!

0 votes
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2020

Good news everyone. Atlassian has made it possible for apps to display their data in the Jira Cloud mobile app. You can now see Atlas CRM data in the mobile Jira app on Android and iOS.

You will find Atlas CRM when you open an issue on the mobile app.

IMG_1980.png

When you open it, you will get access to the same information that you find elsewhere. A list of companies, contacts and sales that are linked to the issue. With the option to link more of these entities.

IMG_1981.png

When you click on a company, contact or sale, you be able to browse through all the information that's available for them. The select at the top allows you to navigate between the different pages of the entity.

This is what the information page looks like:

IMG_1982.png

And here's an example of the same company, but now we see all Confluence pages that are linked to them.

IMG_1983.png

And Atlas CRM is now also available on the Jira Cloud Mac App, where you have access to the same information:

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 2.45.14 PM.png

0 votes
nhsoft_yhw October 11, 2019

Is it possible to access Atlas CRM Server through the JIRA Server mobile app now?

Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 11, 2019

Unfortunately not. Atlassian's Jira Server mobile apps don't support marketplace apps yet. It would be great if you could let Atlassian know that this is something you're missing in their apps by opening a support issue here: https://support.atlassian.com/.

0 votes
victorfdezespada October 17, 2018
Hello. You do not think about taking out your own app, and that it shows your sales flow and let create incidents as it currently leaves in the desktop version. As well as being able to synchronize the contact data with the google or outlook360 schedule
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 18, 2018

Hi Victor,

That's an excellent suggestion and definitely something we consider doing. It's a big task however, and not something we are currently focusing on. So realistically speaking, I don't think that this is something you can expect in the next 6 months.

Suggest an answer