AtTask integration

Chris McFadden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2012

We are planning to use AtTask for PPM and time tracking. Any recommendations on how to integrate with JIRA. Is there a plug-in for JIRA or AtTask? Do we need to have feature/bug JIRA tickets replicated to AtTask or can we track at the Release or Sprint level only in AtTask?

Any experiences in this regard would be welcome.

1 answer

0 votes
Brett Merritt October 22, 2012

Chris, I believe that a JIRA plugin is available. I'm newer to the company and work on the Content Marketing Team at AtTask so my knowledge of intergration plug-ins, etc. is limited but I can get you in touch with someone here that can answer your questions in better detail. My email is brettmerritt (at) AtTask.com.

Chris McFadden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2013
The plugin is pretty new and pretty limited when it comes to linking Attask projects to JIRA projects. In JIRA you tend to have long living projects based on products, but in Attask you want projects that are shorter lived, such as a release. The plugin needs to handle that scenario before it is useful.
Eric J. Gill February 24, 2015

Any new updates on this topic? I will also look into the Atlassian Marketplace but wanted to hear the "truth" about how well the latest integration worked rather then the Sales Babble... (I've been in Sales - half smoke and mirrors... I was the Sales Engineer having to make the PLM or CMS product work after the sales guy promised the moon!)

Suggest an answer