Steps to Reproduce:
The notification scheme being used in the Notification Scheme page should be "none"
The notification scheme being used in the Notification Scheme is what it was before the change.
Now in some other parts of the Administration UI, it seems as if the Notification Scheme (the "used by x projects" drops down by 1), but it is unclear which page is correct.
Environment: JIRA 5.1.5, Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008, Firefox 15.0.1 (if that matters)
I have tried the steps given but was not able to produce the same result on my test instance. It appear to be working fine. Have you installed any user-plugins or did any customization on your instance?
So I did a little more research into this and it turns out that its just a visual thing. The new Notification Scheme takes effect (no notifications are sent), but the one in the Project Summary page still lists the old one. So overall, not a very big deal.
The instance is not customized, but we did upgrade it from 5.0.2 straight to 5.1.5 so it might have done something strange there.
We have the following plugins installed:
I'd put my money on Minyaa Time being the culprit (that plug-in group is finicky at best, but does provide us with some key functionality). But again, not the biggest deal now that I know its just a visual oddity and not actually affecting the functionality of JIRA.
Thanks for your help :)
[edit: And just as I wrote this I goto Minyaa's bug tracker to find: http://www.minyaa.com/jira/browse/MYAA-1227]
Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events