Assignee was in production

Marek Verníček March 6, 2013

New add P.S.

Well maybe I didn t write it correctly enough :/ There is always some process around the issue, let s say that current user is Peter. Process goes like this : Status - Brief to Hub - Assignee - John; Status - In Production - Asignee - Peter; Status Internal QA - Asignee Jana; Status Client review - Asignee Luxembourg; so the person working on the issue itself was only Peter - he made the production, so is there the way that he can see all the issues that had status - in production and he was assignee at the time of this status? I am not sure if its clearer than it was :/

Hello,

we would like to create filter which shows only the issues, which was done by assignee in status in production. So he can see issues which will be in client review and clarification assigned to another person. Now we have "status in ("Client review ", Clarification) AND Client in ("Ford Czech Republic ", "Ford of Greece ", "Ford of Portugal ", "Ford of Romania ") AND assignee was in (currentUser())". Now this shows issue which was ever assigned to current user, but is there possibility to show only ones which was assigned to him only during in production ?

Thanks a lot

1 answer

0 votes
richie_gee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2013

For your case, I would suggest that you consider the usage of issue level security, add another one level of issue security which include that particular user and the related members that you want them to view the issue even they are no longer the assignee of the case, then set the security level to default for every issue created.

You can view more from the link below for this option:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Issue-level+Security

Hope this is what you are looking for, you might want to elaborate a bit more if this is not the one you are looking for, cheers!

Marek Verníček March 7, 2013

Well maybe I didn t write it correctly enough :/ There is always some process around the issue, let s say that current user is Peter. Process goes like this : Status - Brief to Hub - Assignee - John; Status - In Production - Asignee - Peter; Status Internal QA - Asignee Jana; Status Client review - Asignee Luxembourg; so the person working on the issue itself was only Peter - he made the production, so is there the way that he can see all the issues that had status - in production and he was assignee at the time of this status? I am not sure if its clearer than it was :/

Suggest an answer