Assignee email notification when one particular transaction from one state to another state

Omprakash Thamsetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2017

I have one transition "Need More Information" from different states so I would like to configure the email notification when state from "Waiting on Customer" to "Waiting for support". I know we can achieve this in workflow post-function by send custom email but my transition "Need More Information" is configured for another states too. Can anyone help me how I can validate the state FROM and TO in condition& configuration.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2017

Create a new notification called 'email support'

Change the post function on the 'waiting on..' and 'waiting for..' transition to the new notification

update the notification scheme to email support (use role or group) when that notification fires and any others you want notified. 

Suggest an answer