Assign to me gadget results incorrect

Jennee April 23, 2014

I'm at a lost - I understand that the assign to me gadget comes back with those issues resolution = unresolved and assignee = me, but the gadget is not returning all issues in this scenario - I have known issues in more than 1 project and when i use filter it returns 9 results which is correct - but assign to me gadget only returns 6 results and only from the 1 project.....can someone please help?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Anna Cardino
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2014

Hey there, Jennee.

The incorrect display issues with the Assigned to Me gadget could be related to the either the broken gadget or the inconsistency of data in your JIRA instance. Can I check with you whether you have tried to run a full re-indexing process? Mind you that you might want to do this when the JIRA usage is low since it locks your JIRA, making it inaccessible until the re-index is completed.

If it does not work, can you try to:

• Shutdown JIRA instance
  • Delete the contents of the JIRA Home Directory\plugins\.osgi-plugins directory
  • Delete the contents of the JIRA Home Directory\plugins\.bundled-plugins directory
  • Delete the contents of JIRA Installation Directory\tomcat\work directory
  • Restart JIRA instance

Also, can I also double check whether this issue is affecting a single or do you happen to know whether it affected other users as well?

Jennee April 27, 2014

Thanks Monique - the re-index worked :)

0 votes
Anna Cardino
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2014

Hi Jennee,

You're welcome. Please accept my answer if this resolves your issue.

Have a nice day!

Suggest an answer