Asset management for JIRA Servicedesk Cloud?

Ladinai ladinai March 8, 2017

Dear All

we are searching for a add-on that will allow us to the asset management (hardware and software devices) within JIRA. Which add-on do work for a cloud installation?

I tried several ways to install any asset management (it doesn't matter if it is free or if it costs) however we were not able to install a software.

I am looking forward for your help!

Best regards
Ladina

6 answers

0 votes
Benjamin Mcintire April 12, 2018

delete

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2017

I believe that in order to use the Oomnitza add-on you have to use their product.

Try to get in touch with Oomnitza for further information. On their website I can also see that you can request a demo.

I hope this helps smile

Cheers,
Dario 

Benjamin Mcintire April 12, 2018

Their base product is 15k/year so save yourself some time if this is not a practical starting place for your org.

0 votes
Ladinai ladinai March 9, 2017

Hey @Dario Bonotto

Thanks a lot for your fast reply!

I already installed the add-on Oomnitza (on our test JIRA site). However do you have some additional information how to start with the Oomnitza plug in? I have been on their website and tried to get some further instruction infomration (since there is a printscreen in the preview) however couldn't manage to get to the point shown on the preview printscreen. It would be great if you could give me a final hint how to get started with this add-on.

Best regards
Ladina

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2017

Hey @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]

thank you for your reply! I have been on this site already!

Best regards
Ladina

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2017

Hi @Ladinai ladinai,

Since you already saw the other answer, then I believe that what illustrated in below pdf is not applicable for you:

In this case I am afraid the only asset management add-on for Cloud is the below one (you need to use Oomnitza):

\\
Best Regards,
Dario
Atlassian Cloud Support

JC February 7, 2019

Hi! 

Sorry to hijack this thread but I am also looking for solutions for asset management to work with JIRA. 

I do not have alot of assets that would call for the 15k/p year Oomnitza solution. Probably something simple that works with JIRA Cloud would be most ideal. 

Any suggestions?

0 votes

I found this answer:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/37853592

However none of the mentioned add-ons worked. @Dario Bonotto maybe do you have further tipps?

Suggest an answer