• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

As an ORG and Site Admin, How i can give access to the other person for the same rights.

As an ORG and Site Admin, How i can give access to the other person for the same rights ( Org and Site Admin) as i am not able to see the option to give another person Org and Site Admin Access.

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Nov 23, 2020

Hi Ankush,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

In case you are organization admin you can make another user organization admin, here is how:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/set-up-an-atlassian-organization-938859734.html#SetupanAtlassianorganization-Makeauseranorganizationadmin

For site admin it is a different place but in any case here is also the documentaton on this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/give-users-admin-permissions-964957877.html

In case you are still not seeing the option it might be you have not the appropriate permissions to do it.
Please let us know if you need further support - then maybe a screenshot would be of help.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you