As an Admin, I am unable to delete a Zephyr Test Cycle

Deleted user December 31, 2020

I am trying to delete "sample version" created as Test Cycles, but am only able to create or export.  I am assuming that I need to check permission settings, but I can not seem to locate them.  Can you please assisted.  Attached are the screen captions of the "version 4.0" and "version 4.1" that I am needing to get rid of.Unable to Delet Test Cycle.JPG

4 answers

4 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user July 27, 2021

Yes, the answers are helpful. Thanks

Hi Lena, 

I am still facing the issue. Can you please help. I do have permissions still can't delete cycle or folder. 

It keeps me stuck at below message :

Capture.PNG

Like # people like this
0 votes
Answer accepted

Is this resolved ? I keep seeing the message Cycle delete job in progress. but cycle is never deleted.

Deleted user July 28, 2021

Yes, this issue is resolved.

Karthick Jaganathan August 26, 2021

No still the issue persists. We could able to delete the test cases and executions but not the cycle. Please let us know the steps to delete.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user December 31, 2020

I found the solution.  I had to select "Releases" in the left navigation pane, and was able to delete the cycle.

Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2020

Awesome,Thats good to know.

I am still facing the issue. Can you please help. I do have permissions still can't delete cycle or folder. 

It keeps me stuck at below message :Capture.PNG

Daniel Remke August 17, 2021

I have the same problem. Deleting a cycle has no effect.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 31, 2020

Hi,

Am able to find a similar thread for the same, hope this helps

Reference - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Unable-to-delete-test-case-in-Jira/qaq-p/103430

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events