As a Jira account administrator

Hi, 

I am a Jira account administrator and I am setting up this account for my company. I have added few users to check how the support tickets goes into the clients account . 

So, now my question is- As a client if I want to raise a support ticket I should not be able to see the ''assignee'' option available in Jira. The tickets I create should just be raised and submitted and it should automatically goto the administrators account. How can I do that?

How can i disable the assignee option for the customers as a Jira adminstrator?

Please suggest.

Thank you

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Check the permission scheme.  There is a line in there that says "can assign issues", you need to adjust the permission scheme, or change the customer's roles/groups so that they do not match the permission rule any more.

How can I find the permission scheme?

I dont find it anywhere in my accout.

Please suggest.

It's in the project administration section.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

106 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you