Artezio Burndown Chart "Can't draw burndown chart! No remaining estimate at the starting date"

Ken Wood
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2014

I am evaluating the Artezio Burndown Chart. I have a test issue I created and a filter that grabs that issue. The issue has an initial estimate of 4d, a remaining estimate of 3d 5h 30m, and logged hours of 2h 30m. The Start Date is Jul 1st 2014.

But, when I try to create a burndown chart that starts on July 1st I keep getting this error: "Can't draw burndown chart! No remaining estimate at the starting date" even tho I can clearly see in the issue itself a remaining estimate of 3d 5h 30m. Anyone know of a way to get this to work? I look on Artezio's website for a user forum or FAQs, found nothing.

1 answer

0 votes
Dmitry Kintsel November 13, 2014

My apologies for the delay with the answer. These are the specifics of the plugin. The chart is based on two points - remaining estimate for a start day and the end of a day. If the issue was created on June 1, for the beginning of the day it didn't exist yet. If you choose as starting date June 2 the chart will be displayed.

Suggest an answer