Are there any JIRA Cloud addons to store passwords?

Martin Gauss March 16, 2017

Hey guys,

I would like to store some passwords in my JIRA Cloud instance. Are there any good addons for that? It's important that I can decide which users can see those passwords and which don't.

Best Regards

Martin

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
cptBarbosa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2017

Hi Martin, I searched for an addon of your specific need, but I only found a similar for server. Maybe you could create specific issues with a restriction for users.

Charles Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2017

Martin, SecureContent allows for specific user access if Praecipio was able to make it availalbe for Cloud instances. Per Chris Pepe's 2nd note in this issue it may still be unavailable.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/Password-protect-only-selected-content-on-public-confluence-wiki/qaq-p/47481

I could also benefit from this functionality.

Suggest an answer