Are there JIRA gadgets to highlight ONLY Tickets that provoked a Sprint scope change?

silversonicaxel August 11, 2017

I start to love more and more JIRA Dashboards. I see great analytic tools to help in improve your teams.

Now I would like to ask you if you ever found a gadget that visually help you to distinguish immediately which are the Tickets that change the scope of a Sprit, (so for instance added and removed from the Sprint during his lifecylce).

I know this info are available in the reports of a Project, but I would like to have something fast and clear.

Also a list with Id, Titles, Assignee would be fine.
Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2020

Hi @silversonicaxel 

Take a look on our Great Gadgets app. It includes a Team Velocity gadget that displays the Scope Change, Added and Removed along with Initially and Finally Committed work.  It also includes a data table for every sprint, which contains the issue in a form that I guess it is pretty close to what you expect.ScopeChange.jpg

Danut

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2017

HI Alessandro,

I have not seen a gadget that only highlights the issues that caused Sprint Scope changes.  One gadget that we have that can help with that is the Sprint Health Gadget.  If you add this gadget to your dashboard and an issue changes the scope you will be able to see the % of issues that changed the scope of the sprint.

You can click on that number and you'll see the issues that are in the sprint and you'll be able to determine they were part of a scope change easily:

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 11.38.23 AM.png

Hopefully that helps.

Cheers,

Branden

silversonicaxel August 16, 2017

I know that plugin and I'm using it. But still, it does not fill exaclty my needs. I think what I want it does not exist at the moment. But thanks anyway.

Alessandro

ps. does someone want to create a gadget with me ;) ?

Suggest an answer