Are there JIRA gadgets to highlight ONLY Tickets that provoked a Sprint scope change?

I start to love more and more JIRA Dashboards. I see great analytic tools to help in improve your teams.

Now I would like to ask you if you ever found a gadget that visually help you to distinguish immediately which are the Tickets that change the scope of a Sprit, (so for instance added and removed from the Sprint during his lifecylce).

I know this info are available in the reports of a Project, but I would like to have something fast and clear.

Also a list with Id, Titles, Assignee would be fine.
Thanks

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

HI Alessandro,

I have not seen a gadget that only highlights the issues that caused Sprint Scope changes.  One gadget that we have that can help with that is the Sprint Health Gadget.  If you add this gadget to your dashboard and an issue changes the scope you will be able to see the % of issues that changed the scope of the sprint.

You can click on that number and you'll see the issues that are in the sprint and you'll be able to determine they were part of a scope change easily:

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 11.38.23 AM.png

Hopefully that helps.

Cheers,

Branden

I know that plugin and I'm using it. But still, it does not fill exaclty my needs. I think what I want it does not exist at the moment. But thanks anyway.

Alessandro

ps. does someone want to create a gadget with me ;) ?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

215 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you