Are the On Demand servers down? "OnDemand authentication system failure" error message

Parmiss Manesh May 21, 2013

Hi,

I have been trying to log in to an On Demand version of JIRA, for the past 30 mins. But I keep receiving the following error message: "OnDemand authentication system failure."

Is this error apearing because the server is down, or is there another cause behind it?

I am the admin for our system, so in case there's something other than the servers causing this issue, I will need to fix it ASAP.

Any tips will be much appreciated.

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2013

Hi Parmiss,
We currently experince an outage on one of our storage nodes. I will update this post once the issue has been resolved.

Update (15:15 GMT+2)
We have an engineer on-site performing a hardware replacement. We hope to have the service restored in aproximately 30 minutes.

Update 2 (16:10 GMT+2)
The maintenance has been completed, instances should be getting back online in the coming time

Thanks Mick!

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2013

You'll need to raise a support issue with Atlassian.

I did - Thank you.

Suggest an answer