Applying for Workaround Request

James Webster July 28, 2013

Following my question here, I found that my issue is a known issue with a "workaround, applicable by request".

> While waiting for an official fix, you may request Atlassian Support to apply the workaround in your instance.

The question is though, how does one request the workaround be applied please? Do you just file another report with a link to that issue?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2013

Raise another support issue with Atlassian..

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2013

Right hand column in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Getting+help+and+support - basically, if you need any support type activity on OnDemand, raise an issue with them (Answers is for everything up to the point where you need a Jira or System admin to do things to your OnDemand system)

James Webster July 28, 2013

Yeah, I wasn't expecting people on Answers to solve the problem for me, I just have a heck of a time finding the right links and documentation with Atlassian.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2013

I know, I have a lot of bookmarks and the will to use them :-)

Suggest an answer