Apply color to JIRA's

Deleted user December 3, 2019

Hello - I've taken over a new team and trying to customize my backlog similar to my old teams. How do I apply colors to my individual JIRA's? 

I have the card colors set but cannot figure out how to apply

Capture.PNG

3 answers

0 votes
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2019

@[deleted] there may be some info here which may help to answer your question.

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2019

Capture.JPG

Please see my comment under Vickey's response above

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2019

Switch Queries to Priorities - it will show up on backlog

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2019

Go To Board Settings -  You will find it there.

Capture.JPG

I have my colors set but I cannot figure out how to apply to the JIRA's in the backlog. 

Capture11.PNGCapture12.PNG

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2019

Do you specifically want it to be based on Queries ?

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2019

Switch Queries to Priorities - it will show up on backlog

Yes. I prefer my colors to let me know now the JIRA status with a quick look. (ie open, dev ready, rest to test, etc.)

I've set this board up exactly like my old board and leaning toward it being the bug reported below. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events