Application menu opening

Tessa Radwan July 31, 2014

Since the latest automatic JIRA On-demand update, users in my team have been irritated by the Application menu opening every time they access JIRA. Any ideas why this is happening, or if there's anything I can do to stop it?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tessa Radwan August 6, 2014

This seems to have stopped happening, although it was a few days after the advice above. Not sure why!

0 votes
Alexey_Rjeutski__Polontech_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2014
Could you attach screenshot ti your request? If you are talking about topleft menu that contains application list and it is expanding each time you open any page - please try to clean up browsers cache and cookies - maybe JavaScript was cached locally
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2014

I'm getting the same - every time I log into an On-Demand instance, the application menu appears. It's fine once closed for the rest of the session, but as soon as I log out or clear the browser cache, it pops up again on the next usage of Jira.

Very annoying at times - I do actually want to go to Jira, not the other apps - if I wanted them, I'd use the right shortcut or click on the menu.

Tessa Radwan July 31, 2014

I've cleared cookies (for all atlassian sites just in case!) and my browser cache and it is still happening. Screenshot below.

Suggest an answer