Application access

Bernardo San Juan October 21, 2015

Why does my "JIRA Service Desk"  application access says I am using 2 out of 2000?? when I have  a 500 users JIRA Sofware agreement. It is confusing. 

Just to make sure, service desk would charge me based on the people I add to the "service-desk-agents" agents group, right?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Henrique Freitas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2015

Hi Bernardo,

Take a look if those users are on the group jira-servicedesk-users.

If yes, please open a issue ticket on support.atlassian.com.

Regarding the license question, yes, your are correct.

Cheers,

Henrique Freitas

0 votes
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2015

Do you pay monthly or annually? If you are paying Annually then it is a bug and you should really contact support.atlassian.com so that we can rectify it. If you are paying monthly then this is expected because the maximum number of users that you can have in cloud (for now) is 2000 users.

0 votes
Bernardo San Juan October 21, 2015

In the group there are only 2 agents. As a feed back, it is just confusing that it says 2 of 2000, it makes you fell like you have purchased the 2000 license. 

However, as usual Atlassian is always fast on responding to questions, many thks

Suggest an answer