Application Security

Dan Flint
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2012

Hi,

I want to understand the application security of Jira beyound the security setup through the gui, as I am considering stored information that requires to be stored.

Is there a white paper or something simular on the application security - the testing carried out etc?

Thanks in advance

Dan

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2012
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 1, 2012
Dan Flint
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 1, 2012

Thanks Norman - these are all useful but unfortunatly do not cover quite what I want/need.

I need to understand how the security of the app has been tested and any security features within that. (excluding the user defined security settings etc)

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 1, 2012
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 1, 2012

Look at the plugin information about security vulnerability.

Suggest an answer