Application Links problem after upgrade to JIRA version 6.4.10 (Jenkins link)

Deleted user September 12, 2015

Hi All

We have upgraded our JIRA instance to version 6.4.10 today and everything went perfectly until we hit the application links.

When attempting to load it we get the following message in RED

'An error occurred when retrieving list of Application Links. Reason: 'java.lang.AbstractMethodError'. Please check your server log for more information.'

This means we cannot see the Application links but we can create new ones. Fortunately we have the Application Links diagnostics plugin installed so we can see them there but don't like the fact we get an error when trying to view them (not being able to view them also means we cannot remove them if we needed to).

Interrogation of the logs indicates that there is a problem with one of our Application links the others we have tested and are functional.

The logs indicate that it is having an issue with connecting to our Jenkins server.

Its basically the exact same message being output mentioned in JRA-44530 except with the Jenkins plugin instead of the Zendesk one.

I would appreciate any help on this TODAY if possible because I don't want to have to roll it back out again as this has only happened on our LIVE instance and didnt occur on the test instance when we trialled the plugin.

I hope to hear from someone soon on this.

Kind regards

Adam Shield

4 answers

2 votes
Deleted user September 15, 2015

Hi Atlassian

I managed to resolve this myself by upgrading JIRA again to the latest version (6.4.11).

Thank you anyway.

Kind regards

Adam

0 votes
David Di Blasio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2015

Hi Adam, 

If you're currently under a maintenance agreement I would recommend to open a support case at https://support.atlassian.com/ as a support engineer can take a look through your logs and provide quicker assistance for this type of issue. 

Cheers!

David Di Blasio | Atlassian Support

0 votes
l September 14, 2015

could anyone please help here

0 votes
Deleted user September 12, 2015

We also use bitbucket with Jenkins

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events