Application Links on a parent Issue are disappearing when more than one is linked to that parent issue

JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2014

As soon as I create a 2nd link to an issue in another project, the first link disappears. Why? I recently created a structure using a filter which includes both projects that I am linking issues, could I have set it up wrong? My expectation is that the parent issue type should show ALL linked issues to it. As should my structure. And ideally would want the structure to update as soon as the user creates the links from within a project.

We are runnning 6.0.4 download version of Jira

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2014

Issue Resolved: It was related to how I built their structure. I used "Blocks" as the link type, but then had the story "Blocked By" the Feature when it should of been Feature "Blocked By" Story. Because I had it that way, it would only show 1 story instead of many.

Suggest an answer