Application Link OAuth Confing- Where to find Consumer Key, Consumer Name and Public Key?

Deleted user February 15, 2016

Hi,

I have created a SPACE in forum, Now I want to integrate that space in JIRA service desk asKnowledgebase. For that when I am going to create the application Link it ask for the Consumer Key, Consumer Name and the Public Key. Please guide me where I can find this info ?

I have checked that if I cant provide the keys and consumer name then when I clicked on Confluence KB, then Select Link to a knowledge base radio button and finally select the Application it shows following error. 

" We do not support the currently configured application link."

When Configuring the Outgoing Authentication- OAuth it shows following error

Technical details

Log's referral number: eb4e07ef-a64c-4c17-b2b5-67a0297b9a70

Cause

Referer URL: https://servicedev.xxx.com/plugins/servlet/applinks/auth/conf/config-tabs?direction=OUTBOUND&applicationId=a33ab016-465e-3e75-af5f-ed25f078c4c6

com.atlassian.templaterenderer.RenderingException: org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getText' in  class com.sun.proxy.$Proxy1489 threw exception java.lang.NullPointerException at com/atlassian/applinks/oauth/auth/outbound_nonapplinks.vm[line 48, column 44]
com.atlassian.templaterenderer.RenderingException: org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getText' in  class com.sun.proxy.$Proxy1489 threw exception java.lang.NullPointerException at com/atlassian/applinks/oauth/auth/outbound_nonapplinks.vm[line 48, column 44]
	at com.atlassian.templaterenderer.velocity.one.six.internal.VelocityTemplateRendererImpl.render(VelocityTemplateRendererImpl.java:109) [?:?]
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor888.invoke(Unknown Source) [?:?]
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) [?:1.8.0_65]
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) [?:1.8.0_65]
	at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317) [spring-aop-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
	at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.doInvoke(ServiceInvoker.java:56) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:60) [?:?]
	at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(Reflect

Anybody can suggest me the best possible way to overcome this. Need to integrate Forum Space into Service Desk as Knowledge Base and by doing so faced the above mention issues. Your any help will be highly appreciated. 

2 answers

1 vote
Mahadevan Kattie March 11, 2016

Shawn/Subhra,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Shawn Authement March 14, 2016

Yes.  In my case I was behind an Apache proxy using SSL.  The SSL certificate is a signed certificate, but one that is signed by my company, not by a public CA.  Once I imported the root and intermediate certificates, I was then able to correctly add the application link.

0 votes
Shawn Authement March 1, 2016

I (think) I am having a similar problem

2016-03-01 10:34:45,341 ERROR [http-nio-8090-exec-6] [ContainerBase.[Standalone].[localhost].[/wiki]] log Unhandled exception occurred whilst decorating page
-- referer: https://[REDACTED]/wiki/plugins/servlet/applinks/auth/conf/config-tabs?direction=OUTBOUND&applicationId=c4d7daaf-1aad-33ba-a195-f9b56133ea9a | url: /wiki/plugins/servlet/applinks/auth/conf/oauth/outbound/3rdparty/c4d7daaf-1aad-33ba-a195-f9b56133ea9a | userName: [REDACTED]
com.atlassian.templaterenderer.RenderingException: org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getText' in class com.sun.proxy.$Proxy1122 threw exception java.lang.NullPointerException at com/atlassian/applinks/oauth/auth/outbound_nonapplinks.vm[line 48, column 44]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events