I could access our JIRA installation a couple minutes ago. Changed the User Directory order, logged out, went to log back in and am now experiencing a "Too many redirects" error on both the default port (not touched by Apache) and port 80 (which is reverse proxied from port 8081).
Check if this is the case? See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Troubleshooting+Apache
Too many redirects
Both Tomcat & Apache are redirecting, when only one should be. Disable redirection in Tomcat (revert any changes as in Running JIRA over SSL or HTTPS) and check that there is only one redirection in Apache.
- Clear the browser cache and try again.
- Ensure that JIRA works as expected when running directly from Tomcat and bypassing Apache. For example, accessing
instead of http://jira.atlassian.com.
- Increase the LogLevel for Apache to debug and restart it.
- Attempt to access JIRA and check the Apache Log Files for any errors.
- Raise a question on Atlassian Answers for assistance.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs