Any way to display list of the project on dashboard

NT September 2, 2017

Is there any way to display project list along with below details on  jira dashboard.

Project Avatar

Key

Project Name

Project Type

Project Lead

Project Category

# of Open Issues (Only open)

URL

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2017

Hi @NT,

You can use the Projects gadget for this. It does not show the Project Category and Type, but everything else is there, including a list of issue filters:

Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 14.10.19.png

TIna Huston September 2, 2017

Thanks Walter..

Currently I am using project gadget only.. But I want all the information to be displayed in table form..

And. Count of the open issue as well.

Let me know if  there is any way to achieve this...

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2017

Something strange happened to the question, apparantly. Anyway, I don't know of a single solution that would show everything you mentioned in a single table on a dashboard.

But by combining two different gadgets on your dashboard, you should be able to get all the information you want.

If you create a JQL filter with all your open issues, you can use a two dimensional filter statistics gadget to show them by project and any other (issue) dimension, like status or assignee.

Like Ryan Otteson likes this

Suggest an answer