Any way to display list of the project on dashboard Edited

Is there any way to display project list along with below details on  jira dashboard.

Project Avatar

Key

Project Name

Project Type

Project Lead

Project Category

# of Open Issues (Only open)

URL

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi @NT,

You can use the Projects gadget for this. It does not show the Project Category and Type, but everything else is there, including a list of issue filters:

Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 14.10.19.png

Thanks Walter..

Currently I am using project gadget only.. But I want all the information to be displayed in table form..

And. Count of the open issue as well.

Let me know if  there is any way to achieve this...

Something strange happened to the question, apparantly. Anyway, I don't know of a single solution that would show everything you mentioned in a single table on a dashboard.

But by combining two different gadgets on your dashboard, you should be able to get all the information you want.

If you create a JQL filter with all your open issues, you can use a two dimensional filter statistics gadget to show them by project and any other (issue) dimension, like status or assignee.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

216 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you