Any possibility, to show confluence in our sidebar?

Adrian Kucharczyk December 10, 2019

Hey there, 

we using Jira Software, Servicedesk, Confluence and Core in the Cloud. 

Is there any Possibility, to bring a shortcut for Confluence into the normal sidebar?

There are the normal shortcuts, plus shortcuts for Tempo, Insight, BigPicture. But not one for confluence. My boss don't want to switch side, if he wants access to Confluence, and has asked me, to configure a shortcut into sidebar. But i don't find any option to manage symbols and shortcuts into the sidebar in cloudversion.

thx for help. 

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2019

Hi @Adrian Kucharczyk

If the sites are related, it will show a link to Confluence in the "Switch To" option - it's the square on the far-left bar split into 9 smaller squares.

Is this not sufficient for your boss?

Ste

Adrian Kucharczyk December 10, 2019

Thank you, but he wants an link into the Sidebar. The connectet part, i have showed him, but he want an direct link, like in the tempo addon or the bigPicture Addon who are linked in the Sidebar.

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2019

Hi @Adrian Kucharczyk

Given that is only one extra click, I don't believe there is an option to have it on the main side-navigation.

The nearest you're going to get there is to add a link to a Confluence Space to a board instead - to do this:

1. Go to a Board and open the board's side-menu
  2. Press "Add Item" near the bottom of the list
  3. Create a Shortcut to Confluence

^ If you have a Confluence space linked to your project, you can try "Pages" on that same menu where you create from the board into Confluence.

Ste

Like Adrian Kucharczyk likes this

Suggest an answer