Any good way to export OpsGenie users?

Bailey Hecksel December 5, 2022

Hi all - I'll try to make this as short and simple as possibe but I do want to share some background info.

Our company has used Jira Software for years (long before I was involved in Jira administration). Semi-recently we have transitioned from ServiceNow to JSM. We have 14 site admins currently and close to 40 Jira admins for our Jira instance that currently has 400 JSM licenses and 500 Software licenses.

We're also moving from VictorOps/Splunk to OpsGenie. Since OpsGenie users each require a JSM license we're struggling to keep our JSM user count under 400. I'd like to do some investigative work to figure out which users haven't "logged in" to JSM in a while and compare that to users who have a JSM license specifically for OpsGenie. I can't find a good way to export OpsGenie users in order to compare this list with the Atlassian Admin user export. Any ideas here? It seems like this should be a part of the same export that shows user licensing, groups, etc. but it's not.

On another related topic: removing JSM licenses from users who have OpsGenie access appears to send a notification email to all Jira site admins (maybe even all Jira admins, not sure), which is obviously an issue due to our Admin numbers.

Any ideas, solutions, reccommendations? Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2022

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events