Any ETA when we'll be able to set custom fields with the template?

Want to use this in a new process we are setting up but need to be able to set some custom fields in the template. Was wondering if there is an ETA on this.

5 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

You might want to expand on this question a little - what templates are you talking about and what do you mean by "set"? (I think I know, but I had to think about it)

Sorry, forgot to include the correct Tag

can't we add custom fields to the template in Quick Sub-tasks for Jira plugin?

Hi,

there is a lot of demand for this feature but I'm sorry to say that atm I can't promise a release date for this feature.

Please feel free to comment, watch or vote on the feature request in the issue tracker though:

https://bitbucket.org/hascode/jira-quick-subtasks/issues?status=!resolved&title=~custom%20field

Regards

Micha

Hi,

now there is an early alpha allowing you to inherit custom fields from the parent issue - if you're interested, please feel free to have a look at it here:https://bitbucket.org/hascode/jira-quick-subtasks/issue/39/inherit-custom-fields-from-parent-issue

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

286 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you