Answers: How to edit your comments

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2013

Somehow I cannot figure out how to edit my comments. Since I'm doing from time to time a typo I would like to edit my comments.

Any help?

Thanks,

Udo

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2013

This is a bug. I created this issue on AA tracker a few days ago:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS-997

Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2013

Yes, that bug should be fixed with our next release, in the next few days.

2 votes
Nikola ILO
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2013

You need the edit comment permission to do so. Just ask your administrator to enable it for you.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Permissions

If it is already enabled, then there is an edit button right by the comment in the issue view.

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2013

The question is about commenting on Answers not confluence :) hey but I like your answer :D

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2013

Sorry, i added the tag jira but it's only about answers. I removed that tag now. But thanks for the answer.

0 votes
Nikola ILO
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2013

You need the edit comment permission to do so. Just ask your administrator to enable it for you.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Permissions

If it is already enabled there is an edit button right by the comment in the issue view.

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2013

You are right we cant edit our comments .

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2013

I guess we cant edit our comments after someone else has replied / added a comment after our comment .

Suggest an answer