Another Vendor's Jira is Inaccessible

kpconnell1132 May 5, 2021

Amazon's Advertising Platform Uses Jira for API support (url = https://amzn-clicks.atlassian.net/ ).  - My Atlassian account cannot get in there (it prompts me for login, my normal password does not work, and the password reset email never arrives).

Any hints?  

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

Hi @kpconnell1132,

There's a chance that your account is simply not registered on that site. Try to access the site from an incognito window of your browser. If you don't have an account yet, you should be able to sign up for an account there:

Screenshot 2021-05-05 at 14.34.51.png 

Hope this helps!

Nope, not configured to give an opportunity to register, even with a new email address.  

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

The above screenshot is from the actual site you shared. I haven't signed up for an account myself as I don't have any reason to do so. But I went right up to the screen where all I need to do is hit the sign up button.

It is essential that you access from a browser window where you are not logged in with an Atlassian account. Otherwise you will just get a message that you don't have access and need to try a different account or log out.

Ok in private worked (well, sort of but now I don't have access which I think is on Amazon's end).   Very strange password reset does not work from that url.  

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2021

I think you're right about the access part being an issue on Amazon's end. Access to service desks can be configured on a per project (service desk) basis and if they choose to manually assign access, then it's perfectly normal that you can't access any content.

Suggest an answer