An internal server error is displayed when exporting Issues to the column order gadget from Issue navigator page

issue description :

1)Navigate to the Issue navigator screen.
2)Search for the issues
3)click on export and then select charts(Export-->charts)
4)select column order gadget(export->charts->ColumnOrder)

Actual Result:

Internal server error message is getting displayed.

We are expecting there exported the column order gadget

Note : we observed this issue in JIRA V5.1.8,V6.2.1 and V6.2.5

Please find the attached document for the Screenshot.

5 answers

Hi,

Could you take a look in your logfile to find more information about this?

Best regards,

Peter

We have observed no logs generated in atlassian-jira.log and this rest callhttps://hostname/jira/rest/column-order-rest/1.0/columns?id=jql-ORDER+BY+key+ASC%2C+createdDate+DESCgetting 500 Internal Server Error when we click on column order.

We have observed no logs generated in atlassian-jira.log and this rest call https://hostname/jira/rest/column-order-rest/1.0/columns?id=jql-ORDER+BY+key+ASC%2C+createdDate+DESCgetting 500 Internal Server Error when we click on column order.

Did you check the catalina.out log in the jira installation directory logs?

yes ,we have checked the catalina.out log . In that also we did not find any logs

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,307 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot