Allow using browser plugin

We recently upgraded JIRA to v5.2.1. I'm using a browser plugin in Firefox called Surfkeys https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/surfkeys/

With the plugin I can navigate on webpages like in vim editor. When I'm pressing the j key it scrolls down the page.

In previous JIRA version I turned off keyboard shortcuts and I was able to use the extension. With the new JIRA I can't use it even if I turn the keyboard shortcuts off by pressing the arrow next to my username, select the keyboard shortcuts menu and clicking on the "Disable Keyboard Shortcuts" link on the bottom of the window.

What I would like that if I turn off the keyboard shortcuts in JIRA I want to be able to use the standard browser keyboard shortcuts.

You can find an example how is prevented to use any shortcuts here:

http://ajnasz.hu/tests/longpage/index.html

The issue is on all pages or at least on ticket page.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

One more note, the issue is on all pages (I think), but at least on a ticket page.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

130 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you