Allow non admin users to import the csv comment with out CLI

rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2013

Hi,

I have the source code of the jira-importers-plugin 4.1.4. Is there any way to allow non-admin users to import csv comments. Please let me know if any possibility to modify the code or permissions.

Regards,

Patina

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2013

By changing Permission api and @WebSudoRequired to @WebSudoNotRequired annotation rectified the problem.

0 votes
Cesar Aguilar January 22, 2014

Hi Rambabu,

Any chances you can provide the jim plugin you are using with source? My company is currently in the process of moving to jira but the import from csv is huge and we would like more people to be able to use it.

0 votes
rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2013

Hi,

I have modified the JIM plugin with respective to normal user/group. And i modified the permission from admin to user in ImporterProcessSupport.java.
Now i am trying to import the csv file to update a comment for an issue and able to go till step 5. And the issue has been updated but as a normal user i am not able to see the 'log' file and not able to download "configuration" file.

I got struck in the step 5.

Could you please help me regarding this....

Regards,

Patina

Suggest an answer